Aug 21, 2009

Project Jumpstart!

All physical labor, save the lawn has come to a screeching halt at Spit and Glue this summer. If you're watching, the last time anything got done was when company came in July and we may have wasted him on minor things instead of important stuff like installing rain gutters on the cottage or clearing the roof of branches and debris... duhhhhh!! Deck painting and repair is out because it's so dog-gone humid and wet right now. But I walked by this door yesterday and thought 'maybe a small, indoor project like painting this door frame would jump start my enthusiasm'. Of course once I have my paint brush out I could do a few other small things in Sis' house while I'm at it. Maybe I'll talk to her about it this evening over a glass of wine. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? My word verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. You're welcome!