Jul 5, 2009

A Rainy 4th In Georgia!

You would have never guessed it was July 4th around here yesterday. We heard a few pops in the night way off in the distance but that was it. All was quiet on the home-front at Spit and Glue.

It rained all day today, I love the rain but it messed up my painting schedule. I had carved out Sunday to Friday to get the next project done because by the following Monday I hope to be working at a new job. Not confirmed yet, I'm being optimistic. Putting it out into the universe with the expectation of it actually happening. As much as I love learning new computer things for hours on-end..... .. it doesn't buy Mama a new pair of shoes. I've been seeking employment for a while with no success. Somethings gotta give soon.

So I'd have to say the highlight of my day today was being visited by 3 deer. Probably the same group that was here several weeks ago. Unfortunately I couldn't contain myself enough to divert the dogs, grab the camera and get a photo of them. Oh and of course the lovely gift Roman brought to me this afternoon as above photo depicts. How was your 4th of July?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get the job but will miss talking to you 15 times a day! Love you, Love Spit & Glue & love me a good sandwich from S365!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? My word verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. You're welcome!