Jun 12, 2009

Queen's for a Day!



Every once in a while, when the money's right, the weather's workin in our favor and we have several good excuses not to do it, we hire a crew of 3 guys to come and do the lawn. What a luxury, plus they always do a much better and more thorough job than we do. It takes us over 4 hours to do what they do in about 1.5.

This allowed me the time to do some grocery shopping today so I won't find myself in the middle of it on Saturday or Sunday when the traffic is thick and the lines are long. I purchased all the necessary ingredient to make a fabulous new sandwich for Sandwich 365. If you haven't been there, the address is:

www.sandwich365.blogspot.com

If you do go there, show your support, become a "follower" and look for my sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? My word verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. You're welcome!