Jun 19, 2009

Keepers!

One evening not long ago over a glass of wine I told Sis she should take this door with her if she ever sells the property. I'd been eyeballing it and thought it looked like one of those pieces you'd see in a magazine made over as a dining room table or headboard or something. Then she told me that the first day she moved into the house the glass in one of the paynes went south and it's been that way ever since. She said that some years later, Doug put the door knob on it and later told her that it was the most difficult door knob he had ever installed. LOL! I still think it's a keeper and that she should take it with her as a memoir of her time here at Spit and Glue! Am I getting scentimental in my old age? Mental maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? My word verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. You're welcome!