Jun 26, 2009

Gordon "F'n" Ramsay Comes to Visit!

Yes, you're eyes are not deceiving you. It's Gordon "F'n" Ramsay standing at my front door, first thing this morning. I think that was the closest I've ever come to a heart attack. Imagine the rush. My favorite blond-Scottish- potty-mouthed-TV-chef-personality of all time! I L O V E Gordon to pieces. Of course I'm a huge fan and avid viewer of all his TV shows. My favorite is Kitchen Nightmares. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. He's a tough task-master and that's what makes him great. Anyway, he dropped in this morning to admire my newly painted decks, have a nap, a shower and of course to make me a Sandwich!
It's really a life size, cardboard, cut-out, prop of Gordon "F'n" Ramsey that Sis brought home from work last night. She thought it would be good for a laugh, and I'm here to tell you it was. What do you think? Does he look real? LOL....

1 comment:

Thoughts? My word verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. You're welcome!