Jul 15, 2009

Connectivity, the Nightmare Continues!

I'll spare you a blow-by-blow for fear your eyes will bleed and your head will explode upon reading the nightmare that is AT&T Customer Service/Tech Support........ The fact that Mom's cottage is approximately 75 yards away from where the modem/router sits (Sis' house) is the reason I'm unable to establish an Internet connection in the cottage.

This means all blogging, emailing, job hunting, etc. is done from Sis' computer in the main house. Not a major inconvenience, but I have this awesome new Dell system with bells and whistles galore, but all I can do with it is write and play solitaire. Until I find a way to pay the $50.00 per mo. fee for another modem, it'll have to stay that way.

Why not just bring my PC down to the main house? No room, people! There's just no room for it.
What's wrong with Sis' PC? It's so FLIPPIN slow it makes me want to rip the hair out of my head. Yesterday I counted 15 seconds while waiting for a page to load. Don't get me started. If you know of some way I can get connected wirelessly using HER router/modem, please comment and tell me how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? My word verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. You're welcome!